File Size: 585.5 MB
Easily transform paper documents, PDFs and digital photos of text into editable and searchable files with ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac. No more manual retyping or reformatting. Instead you can edit, search, share, archive, and copy information from documents for reuse and quotation - saving you time, effort and hassles. FineReader Pro combines exceptional OCR and document conversion quality, effective automation capabilities, and unsurpassed language support with an intuitive interface.
Abbyy Finereader 184.108.40.206 Pro Crack & License Key Free Download! ABBYY FineReader Crack is one of the best OCR software that assembles the document-comparison and the unique PDF-editing features that makes it famous in the world. Moreover, this is the superb app that encloses the easy way to compare documents in the various formats.
Three Great Reasons To Go With FineReader Pro:
- Saves you the time and trouble of having to retype text
- Delivers the reliability you'd expect from a world-leader in OCR software
- Provides a single effective solution for all your OCR tasks: from simple to complex
The Most Accurate Text Recognition and Layout Retention Available for Mac OS X
Precise text recognition and layout retention are critical for maximum productivity. And FineReader Pro's accuracy is currently the highest in the industry: up to 99.8%, according to ABBYY's internal testing. This means it delivers editable digital copies of documents that precisely match your originals' text and layouts - ready for immediate re-use, updating and sharing without the need for manual retyping or correction.
Exact Reconstruction of Document Structure and Formatting
ABBYY's innovative Adaptive Document Recognition Technology® (ADRT®) precisely re-creates the structure and formatting of multi-page documents. This includes text size and font styles, tables and diagrams, columns, headers, footers, footnotes, tables of contents, page numbers and more. The result: Your converted documents look exactly like the originals, have native formatting attributes and are easy to change and update!
World's Most Multilingual OCR for Mac
FineReader Pro recognizes text in more than 180 languages - including European and Asian languages, and Hebrew and Arabic. Plus, it does so in any combination of languages.
Easy Interface Raises Productivity
FineReader's ease of use means you'll be working productively right from the get-go! A highly intuitive interface guides you through the entire process of scanning and converting documents. And predefined Quick Tasks mean you'll get jobs done with just a few mouse clicks -no time spent on familiarizing yourself with the software. Even better, FineReader identifies document characteristics (e.g. layout, languages, etc.) automatically - giving you the option of adjusting settings manually if needed. Plus, FineReader is Section 508 compliant - ensuring accessibility.
Saves Documents to Virtually Any Format
Easily save text recognition results in the format of your choice: as text documents (DOCX, ODT, RTF), spreadsheets (XSLX), searchable, editable and other PDF and PDF/A documents, PPTX presentations, HTML, or e-book (EPUB®, FB2) formats. You can also send results directly from FineReader to applications including Apple Pages, Apple Numbers, Microsoft® Word, Excel® and many others.
Create searchable PDFs ready for archiving
With a few mouse clicks you can turn paper documents into searchable compressed PDF files for archiving. Information in such archives can be easily retrieved at any time you need it by using keyword search, while document compression reduces the amount of disk space used. You can also save files to a PDF/A format for long-term archiving.
Other essential PDF conversion features
FineReader Pro enables you to add document properties; it can also create tagged PDFs optimized for portable and screen reader devices, and creates PDF outlines for fast navigation across a document.
Automatic Correction of Digital Photos of Documents
FineReader takes you beyond the limitations of traditional scanning by enabling you to use your digital camera or smartphone as a scanner! Just take a snapshot of any document you'd like to OCR. FineReader applies sophisticated image pre-processing tools to correct image distortions for best text recognition, then recognizes and converts the document into the format of your choice.
Edit Images with Image Editor
You can also correct photos of documents manually in FineReader to achieve even better recognition results. Image Editor enables you to correct brightness and contrast, straighten curved text lines, correct trapezium distortions, reduce ISO noise and remove motion blur, split dual pages, crop images, and more.
Digitize and Share Important Documents
FineReader makes it fast and easy to digitize and make multiple copies of documents - plus, it offers image processing functions that improve the visual quality of original documents. So if you have a paper document with content you'd like to share, you can just scan and print as many copies as you need while removing 'noise' and other defects. Or create a PDF that you can send as an email attachment, or upload it to the cloud.
Create E-books for Reading On-The-Go!
Convert books and printed documents into fully formatted electronic files optimized for reading on portable devices in the popular FB2 and EPUB formats.
Advanced OCR for Complex Tasks
FineReader Pro provides a variety of advanced features that enable full control over the OCR process and its output. These include managing document pages, size/quality ratio control, document export and layout retention, editing complex tables (including the ability to manage text languages, text orientation and pictures within table cells) and more. All of which can be fine-tuned according to your needs.
Process Batches of Documents and Automate Conversion Tasks
Achieve new levels of productivity and enjoy greater flexibility when converting documents with support for Automator actions and AppleScript commands. With just a few easy steps you'll be able to:
- Create task apps that enable drag and drop conversion of images and PDF files. Simply drag a file on to a task app icon and it will instantly be converted into the format you have specified - without you having to first launch the main FineReader application.
- Specify a folder for automatic conversion - all incoming files or batches of documents will then be processed as soon as they arrive at the specified folder.
- Schedule OCR processes to automatically run at designated dates and times.
Make Document Content Accessible for Text-To-Speech Utilities
With FineReader, all you have to do is convert paper documents or PDFs into a supported electronic format and they will automatically be accessible via text-to-speech utilities.
- macOS 10.12 Sierra / 10.11 El Capitan / 10.10 Yosemite / 10.9 Mavericks / 10.8 Mountain Lion / 10.7 Lion
- A Mac computer with an Intel processor
- Hard disk space: 1.5GB for typical program installation and additional 1GB for program operation
- Keyboard, mouse or other pointing device
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare
ABBYY FineReader Windows 10 App – All-in-one OCR and PDF software application for increasing business productivity. Today, ABBYY has develop this Office Application software for PC. Get the latest version of ABBYY FineReader for free.
Download ABBYY FineReader for PC
Before you download the installer, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can try to install ABBYY FineReader into your PC or not.
|App Name||ABBYY FineReader App|
|File Size||470+ Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows XP|
ABBYY FineReader Alternative Apps for Windows
ABBYY FineReader Features
- ABBYY FineReader Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- ABBYY FineReader Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
ABBYY FineReader App Preview
How To Install ABBYY FineReader on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Brave Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the ABBYY FineReader installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download ABBYY FineReader
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading ABBYY FineReader completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the ABBYY FineReader icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the ABBYY FineReader in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1 Macfamilytree 8.3.4 download free.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the ABBYY FineReader on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall ABBYY FineReader App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “ABBYY FineReader” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from ABBYY FineReader app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the ABBYY FineReader app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing ABBYY FineReader from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
ABBYY FineReader FAQ
Q: Is ABBYY FineReader Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free ABBYY FineReader download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free ABBYY FineReader download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download ABBYY FineReader totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this ABBYY FineReader will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The ABBYY FineReader for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This ABBYY FineReader App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). ABBYY FineReader is a windows app that created by ABBYY Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.Term for this app: