🎮 Gone Home
Gone Home 1.1 – Interactive exploration simulation game. DiskAid Due Education Ember Emulsion Entertainment Epubor Ultimate Falcon Finance FireStream Firetask Flamingo Framer Studio Franz Free Freeway Pro Games GarageBand GoodTask Graphics & Design Greeting Cards Health & Fitness Hear Home Design 3D iClipboard iFoto Converter iFoto HDR. Dwell click 2 2 3 download pc. TORRENT – FREE DOWNLOAD – CRACKED. Gone Home – June 7th, 1995. You arrive home after a year abroad. You expect your family to greet you, but the house is empty.
📝 Beschreibung / Über Gone Home
You arrive home after a year abroad. You expect your family to greet you, but the house is empty. Something’s not right. Where is everyone? And what’s happened here? Unravel the mystery for yourself in Gone Home, a story exploration game from The Fullbright Company.
Gone Home is an interactive exploration simulator. Interrogate every detail of a seemingly normal house to discover the story of the people who live there. Open any drawer and door. Pick up objects and examine them to discover clues. Uncover the events of one family’s lives by investigating what they’ve left behind.
Scrutiny 7.6.8 download. Scrutiny is a suite of web optimization tools. Native cocoa app (i.e., not Java) fast and efficient. 30-days free trial. This is a major update from v5. This is a completely free upgrade for v5 users and there is an upgrade path from v4.Features Link checker SEO analysis XML Sitemap gen. Scrutiny 7.6.8 – Suite of Web optimization tools. Scrutiny 7.6.8 (macOS) 6.88 MB Scrutiny 7 is a suite of web optimization tools including link checking, SEO checks, Sitemap generation, page load speed test, html validation. Version 7 is a major update and includes these new features. Cleaner ‘task based’ interface Website monitoring of as many urls as you like with alerts on screen.
Go Home Again.
- A Personal Story: created by veterans of the BioShock series and the writer behind Minerva’s Den, Gone Home offers the rich, nuanced details of one family’s struggles to deal with uncertainty, heartache, and change.
- An Immersive Place: return to the 1990s by visiting a home where every detail has been carefully recreated, and the sounds of a rainstorm outside wrap you in the experience.
- No Combat, No Puzzles: Gone Home is a nonviolent and puzzle-free experience, inviting you to play at your own pace without getting attacked, stuck, or frustrated. This house wants you to explore it.
- Fully Interactive Investigation: discover what’s happened to the Greenbriars by examining a house full of the family’s personal possessions, and the notes and letters they’ve left behind. Use your powers of observation to piece together a story that unfolds as you explore.
🎞 Trailer / Preview
- CPU: Info
- CPU Speed: 1.8 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: WindowsXP SP2 or higher
- Video Card: Video card with 512MB of VRAM (Intel HD Graphics not supported)
- Sound Card: Yes
- Free Disk Space: 2 GB