Download Nvidia profile inspector latest version 184.108.40.206 for windows. Control overclocking of Nvidia graphics card using Nvidia profiler. Lots of settings & options are available in the Nvidia profile inspector tool. The application is specially built for controlling the overclocking of the Nvidia graphics card. Once you have installed it on your Windows PC, it will automatically detect the video card and its settings. Then it allows the user to control GPU frequencies & Fan speed.
Posted by aslin: “Nvidia Inspector link to download.” PNG, GIF, JPG, or BMP. File must be atleast 160x160px and less than 600x600px.
GPU Frequency & default frequency can be also set by Nvidia inspector’s latest version. Fan speed and frequencies are a very important part of the graphics card. The performance of the video card depends on these 2 factors. Nvidia tool allows users to manage these settings manually. Set your desired frequency as well as control fan speed according to your needs. But there are some options, which must be left as default. Because Profile inspector knows the best settings. Download the Nvidia profile inspector for windows and manage all the GPU settings now.
Why use the Nvidia profile inspector?
To control overclocking of Nvidia graphics card the profile inspector is used. There are many reasons we must use it, but the main reason to control the overclocking. Sometimes your graphics card works improperly. Means the fan speed may increase or frequencies may fluctuate. To set desired fan speed and frequency we use the Nvidia profile inspector. It provides detailed information about the installed video card. Liquivid video fisheye removal 1.0.11 download. The tool is best for both devices, laptop as well as desktop. Nowadays laptop also has built-in video card according to need. And many users face heating issues while performing power tasks. It happens, because of the improper fan speed of the graphics card. At that time, we can use the Nvidia profile inspector to provide proper fan speed with proper frequency.
Features profile inspector for Nvidia graphics card
- The tool is very lightweight and small in size takes only a few seconds to install.
- Lots of options are available to control your Nvidia graphics card.
- Easy to use because of its a user-friendly utility tool for Geforce graphics card.
- Get very detailed information about your video card and control all settings.
- Set fan speed as well as GPU Frequency according to your needs.
- It is completely free to download and use on any Windows device.
- The backup and restore option is also available to transfer your settings from one device to another.
How to use Nvidia profile inspector
- Download Nvidia profile inspector latest version for windows from the given link.
- You will get a zip file so extract it on your computer using any tool.
- After extracting, you will get the setup file inside it by which we will install it.
- Double click on setup file & installation window will open.
- Complete the installation with default settings.
- Now open the Nvidia Inspector tool from desktop or start menu.
- You will get lots of settings and detailed information about your card.
- Go to your desired tab to change the settings or frequencies.
- Set fan speed and frequencies according to your needs.
Download Nvidia profile inspector for windows
NVIDIA Inspector 220.127.116.11June 20th, 2018 - What's New
- 286.7 KBNVIDIA_Inspector_18.104.22.168.zip
NVIDIA Inspector is a utility to read all GPU relevant data from the NVIDIA driver. It also supports overclocking and changing driver settings, for example to enable SLI for unsupported games.
That’s the capacity to trigger copyright many variants of the Windows OS platform. Iflicks 2.6 full crack. In addition to off-ice currently available on the industry. I then shall direct one to put in the Microsoft Toolkit pc software directly afterward. As soon as you’ve chosen yourself the very fair edition.
Also included is monitoring of GPU parameters like clocks, temperature and fan speed.
Multi Display Power Saver lets you reduce power consumption of the NVIDIA card by picking a lower power-state for multi-display configurations.
22.214.171.124 (June 20th, 2018)
This is not a new version, just putting up the download for archival