Remote Desktop Manager is compatible with all 64-bit versions of Windows, starting with Windows Vista SP1. Terminal Services and Thin Client Support. Remote Desktop Manager can be installed on a Terminal Server machine and thin client.
We believe in a world where remote connections are unified, security is strong but manageable and team work is achievable. With its user friendly interface, Remote Desktop Manager is the answer.
Our integrated technologies include the following: Microsoft Remote Desktop, VNC, VPN, Citrix, HTTP, FTP, LogMeIn, TeamViewer and more.
Iglasses 3.3.3 download. What's New:
- Entry default values
- My Personal Credentials
- Private connection list per user
- Re-open last data source on startup
- Play list to organize or open a group
- Offline mode with read/write support
- Todo management
- Intelligent cache to optimize the loading of a large data source
- Document management
- Contact management
- Native integration of 1Password, LastPass and Passwordstate
- SQL Server basic role management
- New reports
- Run as different user support
- Dynamic credential vault link
- And more
- New Remote management types including iDrac & ILo (v2 and v4)
- New option to execute a remote program after an RDP login
- New option to delete an entry with the synchronizer
- New option to export a report from the command line
Software similar to Remote Desktop Manager 3
- 31 votesRemote administration tool for Windows.
- Free to Try
- 5 votesView and control remote network computers without leaving your own workplace.
- 7 votesRemote Desktop Control - access your computer anywhere.
- Free to Try