SQLPro 2.1 can be downloaded from our software library for free. From the users' point of view, the benefit of the software is an intuitive interface, but some people point out that the weak point of the software is it crashes. This program was originally designed by Vive Corp. This download was checked by our built-in antivirus and was rated as virus free.
SQLPro Studio 2019.09.12 dmg for mac free download full version. Complete setup SQLPro Studio 2019 offline installer for mac OS with direct link.
Description SQLPro Studio 2019 For Mac + Overview
The SQL Pro Studio 2019 for mac is a easy, powerful database manager for mac. It allows database developers to manage advanced and enormous databases in best and fast manner. Beginners and advanced developers will use it because the best learning and development resource. It boasts associate degree intuitive interface, wherever the foremost basic to advanced database wants area unit simply accessible.
It supports several database varieties as well as MySQL (and MariaDB), Postgres/PostgreSQL, Redshift, Microsoft SQL Server (2005 and above), Oracle (8i and above), SQLite and SnowflakeDB. Moreover, it helps new sound unit developers to form table, custom queries, auto-complete and syntax highlight in easiest way. to spice up productivity, it allows the developer to execute multiple queries and have the results for every displayed at a similar time, as well as any errors and messages. With its single-cell selection tool, the developer will choose one or additional cells at a time for various operations. Developers may also create their development environment additional engaging by Syntax light and customization themes. In short, SQLPro Studio 2019 is a must-have tool for learning, development and sharpening the management skills. You can download MAMP Pro 5.2 DMG.
SQLPro Studio 2019.09 Features Full Version for Mac OS X
Some interesting features of SQLPro Studio 2019.09.12 listed below that you experienced after download dmg of SQLPro Studio 2019 for mac.
- Offers syntax highlighting with customizable themes for an attractive environment
- Can execute multiple queries and have the results for each displayed at the same time
- Supports many database types including MySQL, Postgres, Redshift, MSt SQL Server
- Got an attractive, uncluttered, and intuitive interface
SQLPro Studio 2019 Dmg Setup Details
- Product: SQLPro_Studio_2019_09_12_mac.dmg
- Size of App: 76 MB
- Dmg Version: 22019_09_12
- Setup Extension: dmg
- Tools for dmg needed: None
- Developers: SQL Studio
System Requirements of SQLPro Studio 2019 for Mac OS X
Must read listed system requirement for your Apple mac book before download this app.
- Operating System: OS X 10.11 or later
- Ram (Memory): 2 GB Minimum required for this dmg.
- Disk Space:400 MB free space needed for this app.
- System Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or later (Core i3, Core i5).
Download Free SQLPro Studio 2019.09.12 Mac Dmg
Click on the button below to start downloading SQLPro Studio 2019 for mac OS X. We are here to provide to clean and fast download for SQLPro Studio 2019.09.12. This link is resume able within 24 hours. Keep visiting themacgo the world of dmgs.
Name:SQLPro Studio 1 0 181 TNT.zip
Size: 70.34 MB
Files: SQLPro Studio 1 0 181 TNT.zip (70.34 MB)
SQLPro Studio is the premium database management tool for Postgres, MySQL, Microsoft Management Studio, and Oracle databases.
- Intellisense/SQL auto-completion
- Syntax highlighting with customizable themes (including dark)
- Tab-based interface for an optimal user experience
- Context-aware database tree navigation, including quick access to tables, views, columns, indices, and much more
- SQL beautifier/formatter
- Database-wide searching
- NTLMv2 supported (but not required)
- Netbios support
- Master password support for additional security
- Supports the following database servers:
- MySQL and MariaDB
- Microsoft SQL Server (2005 and above)
- Oracle (8i and above)
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://www.sqlprostudio.com/
What’s New in SQLPro Studio 1.0.181
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.
- 5 Comments