When the Wi-Fi Scanner begins to run, you will immediately see all wireless networks located nearby and its signal level. You can work out the optimal position for their access point at home, so.
Thank you for using our Mac software portal. Sorry, but WiFi Scanner for Mac does not have a direct download. Use the link below and download the required product from the developer's site. FDMLib cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
Often downloaded with
- WiFi Explorer ProScan, monitor and troubleshoot wireless networks using your Mac's built-in..$99.99DOWNLOAD
- WiFi SurveyUse WiFi Survey to perform WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n speed tests and site surveys of..DOWNLOAD
- WiFi PasswordsHave you ever lost the password key from your WiFi? It happens to all of us..$2.99DOWNLOAD
- WiFi RegisterThe Optimum WiFi automatic sign in feature allows you to connect to thousands..DOWNLOAD
- WiFi Radar★ The Coolest way to scan for Wireless Networks - the Mac way! ★ 50% SALE!!!..$4.99DOWNLOAD
Easy-to-use tool to scan for and analyze 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks Whatsapp 0.2.5862 download.
Wi-Fi Scanner allows you to easily locate visible wireless networks and its corresponding information. The tool obtains the network name (SSID), signal strength (RSSI) and quality, MAC address (BSSID), channel, maximum and achievable data rate, security, and much more.
Wi-Fi Scanner is useful for normal access point users who need to find out the signal strength distribution for their wireless network at home, or choose a position for their access point for optimal signal quality.
Using Wi-Fi Scanner, you can evaluate the allocation of wireless networks by channel and select the least congested bandwidth for their access point, allowing them to increase their connection speed significantly.
In addition, Wi-Fi Scanner is an indispensable tool for corporate network administrators in performing tasks such as configuration, planning and monitoring security parameters on business wireless networks.
- Simple, fast wireless network search
- Support for 802.11ac and 802.11a/b/g/n
- Support for 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency bands
- Support for 20, 40, 80, 160 and 80+80 MHz channel widths
- Display detailed information for wireless network: network name (SSID), signal level (RSSI), MAC address (BSSID), signal quality, channel, achievable and maximum data rate, encryption, channel utilization, clients etc.
- Show detailed description of information elements (IE)
- Detect security standards WEP, WPA or WPA2 for wireless networks
- Support for WPS 1.0 and WPS 2.0
- Device name and model number discovery of access points
- Display changes in signal level over time in graphical form
- Display signal spectrum mask for each wireless network
- Customizable graph color for any wireless network
- Filter list of detected wireless networks by specified parameters (quality, network mode, security, etc.)
- Connect to detected networks
- Display Wi-Fi radio state (software, hardware)
- Display wireless connection parameters
- Display wireless connection statistics in the form of graphs and tables
- Manage wireless connection profiles
- Disconnect/connect wireless adapters
Getting started with Wi-Fi Scanner
The best way to get started with Wi-Fi Scanner is to try it, no strings attached. We are so confident that you will have a great user experience with our software that we offer Wi-Fi Scanner in a fully-functional trial package. Click here to download your fully-functional trial of Wi-Fi Scanner . The Wi-Fi Scanner is free for personal use. Need for business use? LizardSsystems Software has a simple pricing. Please visit our pricing page for further information.